Ruthless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LordKravis

5 posters

Go down

LordKravis Empty LordKravis

Post by LordKravis Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Well, you can blame it all on Misty. She insisted I join Ruthless. I've been on PWI for nearly two years (or there about; can't remember how long it's been since I got the Anniversary Mount). I am/was pretty much the last holdout from DarkRain; I was the "old man" there as far as seniority (and RL age) is concerned. My first experience in MMORPGs was Talisman Online where I managed to work my way up to a 48th level... er... uh... (this is embarrassing).. uh... Fairy. Don't laugh ("stop it!" lol), Fairies are very powerful healer/spell warriors. It's just that, like Venomancers, they are only female avatars (I did say that it was embarrassing). But the GMs and designers wound up reducing their effectiveness in interpersonal combat so, "Here I come Perfect World" (just couldn't defend myself well enough anymore).

Well, here I am. I like the friendliness of Ruthless. Almost family like. I hope that I can be productive and stay for a long haul with the guild.

Last edited by LordKravis on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordKravis
LordKravis

Back to top Go down

LordKravis Empty Re: LordKravis

Post by SarahJayne Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

*waves and hugs* HAIIIII
SarahJayne
SarahJayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiami Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

hi hi Smile welcome Very Happy
x: fairies are awesome <3
though i never played that game o.O
Maiami
Maiami

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty_Breeze Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey Bud, Oh yea blame it on the veno, I see how it is, You know I would of PKed you daily if you haddent come to Ruthless!!!!So go ahead blame it on me. That's what friends are for, LOL. Glad you are here, we make this like the old DR all Family here.. cheers lol!
Misty_Breeze
Misty_Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Raywolf Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 pm

welcome
Raywolf
Raywolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content