Ruthless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcy/Knuddle RAH RAH RAH AH AHHH! ROMA ROMA MA MA! GA GA OH LA LAAAAAA

+4
Beast_Elite
KrispyTofu
Rosslyn
arclid
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arcy/Knuddle RAH RAH RAH AH AHHH! ROMA ROMA MA MA! GA GA OH LA LAAAAAA - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcy/Knuddle RAH RAH RAH AH AHHH! ROMA ROMA MA MA! GA GA OH LA LAAAAAA

Post by KrispyTofu Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Rosslyn wrote:Okays, you can hold my other hand. ^.^

hehe [':

< still not getting a tattoo
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Arcy/Knuddle RAH RAH RAH AH AHHH! ROMA ROMA MA MA! GA GA OH LA LAAAAAA - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcy/Knuddle RAH RAH RAH AH AHHH! ROMA ROMA MA MA! GA GA OH LA LAAAAAA

Post by arclid Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm

hehe I will hold your hand Rossyyy <3 Just let me know when and where and I shall come Very Happy

I agree with NOS.... totally not scaryyy Razz
arclid
arclid

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 pm

ish very very scary ]:
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm

whar i come from scary = cute. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiami Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm

lxNOSxl wrote:whar i come from scary = cute. xD
*points to faction banners* D: so not cute! >.<

lol
Maiami
Maiami

Back to top Go down

Post by OBunnyO Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 am

OMG OMG I wants tattoo too >_<
Can I holds Rossie hand too? If not....I will hold her...erm...arms? XD
Archy...Why did you get a tattoo inside of your lip? o.0?
OBunnyO
OBunnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 am

Because..*not to be inhumane/offensive but..drools..* o_o
But the pain, damn. mine hurt pretty bad but it was only here and there, and it was manageable. I could only imagine what a lip tattoo would feel like, hmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by arclid Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 am

lxNOSxl wrote:whar i come from scary = cute. xD

hahaha not my town, scary wasn't cute. drunk/high was cute xD

Bun Bun because it's cute and whenever I want a kiss I pout and it says "Küss Mich" (kiss me) in German xD And you must obey ze Deutsch! Twisted Evil

Ahaha Nos, yes yes yes it killed, but for us twisted people who know the tattoo kinda pain, it was in a good way. I mean obviously it hurt the most of all 5, but next closest was definitely my back. 3 hours of leaning on a chair and at the end having the machine turned up to the highest power to fill the white into the teeth... Owiee affraid
arclid
arclid

Back to top Go down

Post by arclid Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 am

arclid wrote:3 hours of leaning on a chair and at the end having the machine turned up to the highest power to fill the white into the teeth... Owiee affraid

And shouldn't forget to mention that going outside into the cold with a tank top to smoke with a halfway done fresh tattoo sucksss silent
arclid
arclid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm

God thing mine only took one hour then xD

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 pm

three hours of constant needle poke?!? T.T

wahhhh T.T

*shivers thinking about it*
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 am

butterfly with skulls....AWESOME! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Riordan Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 am

Aww cool. My sister owns a couple horses. She does show and drassage, etc.. My favourite is the black one, called Mighty Very Happy

arclid wrote:And shouldn't forget to mention that going outside into the cold with a tank top to smoke with a halfway done fresh tattoo sucksss silent
Try goin' on the top of a black diamond with your snowboard, sitting up there with a friend er two and blowin a fag. Taking in the panoramic view of the mountains and snow, taking 5 extra minutes to smoke because of the low oxygen level at an altitude of 10,000 feet... Breath-taking, literally Wink
Riordan
Riordan

Back to top Go down

Post by arclid Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 am

Riordan wrote:Aww cool. My sister owns a couple horses. She does show and drassage, etc.. My favourite is the black one, called Mighty Very Happy

arclid wrote:And shouldn't forget to mention that going outside into the cold with a tank top to smoke with a halfway done fresh tattoo sucksss silent
Try goin' on the top of a black diamond with your snowboard, sitting up there with a friend er two and blowin a fag. Taking in the panoramic view of the mountains and snow, taking 5 extra minutes to smoke because of the low oxygen level at an altitude of 10,000 feet... Breath-taking, literally Wink

Wow that would be killer, Rio haha.

And aw really! I love riding, it's amazing, and I do dressage too Smile
arclid
arclid

Back to top Go down

Post by Betzy Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Arclid!! So cute ur horse, my dad have horse 2 and i ride them sometimes^^ Very Happy . I like photos i wish i can become someday a professional model bounce Smile. So many tattoos , i really LOVE butterflies but not with skulls eww confused lol ^^ but ur tattoo look cool anyways. I dont have a tattoo rigth now but i want a butterfly tattoo weeee but im lil scared because ppl said it hurt **worried** scratch confused Shocked O_O...
Betzy
Betzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum