Ruthless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief.

+2
Rosslyn
NigelDamas
6 posters

Go down

NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief. Empty NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief.

Post by NigelDamas Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 am

Hello, Nigel here.

IRL friends with Bunny and Klerix.
And as stated above, no, I do not have plumbing of the male sort running amok down below.

Or so I think. ( o ___o; )

Brb eating.

NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief. DSCF5586
NigelDamas
NigelDamas

Back to top Go down

NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief. Empty Re: NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief.

Post by Rosslyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 am

Sometimes I forget your awesomeness, then someone brings you up, or YOU say things like that, and I'm reminded of how much I missed you while you were gone.

Welcome back. <3
Rosslyn
Rosslyn

Back to top Go down

NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief. Empty Re: NigelDamas; and no, I do not have a penor contrary to popular belief.

Post by NigelDamas Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 am

Lol, thank you, I'm flattered!

Very Happy

...........now if Bunny would just wake up so we could go get breakfast...
NigelDamas
NigelDamas

Back to top Go down

Post by gosu Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:08 am

mmmmmmmmm foooooooooooood
gosu
gosu

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelDamas Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm panda

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. What a Face
NigelDamas
NigelDamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 pm

He tastes like pho.
Rosslyn
Rosslyn

Back to top Go down

Post by gosu Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm

i've been fed pho.. the essence of pho has transpired through me, thus marinating me with pho..

<.<

>.>

ANYWAYssssssssss
gosu
gosu

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Nigel [': *waves*
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelDamas Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm

( * U * )

TOFU TO GO WITH MY PHO! YEEEEEAAH!

om nom nom nom nom.

Could use a little bacon.
NigelDamas
NigelDamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm

PUDDING!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 pm

lols ! yesh !

pudding x: its been so long since i've had any
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Nigel, I've seen that picture before. Post up a different one, please?
Rosslyn
Rosslyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KronicKatnip Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Nigel!!!!!!!!!! *Does Happy dance* that is all....

PS soooooo u got any snacks? xD
KronicKatnip
KronicKatnip

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelDamas Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Lol just got back from grocery shopping with Bunny. I have lots of vegetables.

( = A = )

unfortunately, the files with all my other photos were on my laptop when it got fried. I don't have recent photos of me either, because I have a tendency to eat any camera that is pointed in my general direction.

o_o I'll look around though and see what I can scrounge up.
NigelDamas
NigelDamas

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 pm

o.o *hides my camera*
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelle Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm

i love the name of this thread.
Shelle
Shelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 am

<.< Are you absolutely sure? .... JELLY! ... go check o.O if she's not out in 5, we'll need reinforcements, Tofu and Roz with go in after them both. Then if they don't come back... we've solved a problem >)

Last edited by Syraph on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot come : O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslyn Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 am

SYRAPH MEAN!

*kicks*
Rosslyn
Rosslyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:13 am

See what I mean, my shins are all bruised up, they'd clear up if some people were to clearup muaha. plus you get to go join a tofu-jelly-Nigel thingamabob checking experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispyTofu Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 am

me likes syraph ALOT less nao
KrispyTofu
KrispyTofu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum